Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Last day in LA

Haha! funny Radol. yeah one step ahead of you, got aloe vera! ;) in sooo much pain ........... :( No didn't get you any pics of theOscars being dismantled, don't even want to know why, you want them but....got you the building you sad fool ;p

Oh the hostel had an open mic night last night, I can't believe how good everyone was though. The guy I met yesterday turned up and did a set which was amazing! But, there's some weird people staying here...I can't figure this one out, but there's this one guy who's here about a fish, and he doesn't shut up about it!!! Oh also there's this israeli lady in my room who's a little bonkers but hey.... um...I went up runyan canyon earlier, I couldn't believe the views!!! So beautiful, shame the pic doesn't do it justice. Lol, was a classic moment though, I saw that lady from xmen...Jean Grey??? This guy I was walking with totally missed her coz of a three legged dog, he was like hey that's so cool, until I mentioned her! LMAO!!!!

But, haven't done much today, I went on walkabout with Sara from my room. We're looking into renting a car and going up to vegas which i'll keep you posted (mum breathe...i'll make it to san fran on time!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Chucks
Tried this at lunchtime but then my computer froze and I lost everything!
Interesting that the more fast food you eat, the slower you become! I understand now why you wanted proper food & were looking forward to the farmers Market. Did you make it there?
Did you know we hade an earthquake yesterday? It woke people up at about 1am - 5.2 on the Richter scale. Dad & I slept through it!!
Main item on the news. Biggest quake in UK for 25 years, felt from Scotland down to South Coast. Some chimney pots fell & that sort of thing but no-one hurt.
did you take sun hat as well as all that woolley stuff? Don't over-do-it with the sun - your not used to it! Today cloudy and colder again so could do with some sun myself. Going to make tea now - kinship tonight. More tomorrow! :0)