Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Burnt to a crisp!!!

Been out and seen so much already! Yesterday I went walkabout along Hollywood Blvd and randomly met this guy called Forrest. We ended up walking, talking...and ended up at Universal City which was pretty cool. He showed me some pretty cool sights that I wouldn't have been to...

Today i ended up catching the hostel bus to Venice beach/santa monica with a few of the girls from my room, unfortunately i'm sooo burnt that it's not even funny, so muchpain......but prior to that we spent quite a lot of time at the beach, I finally made it to the pacific this trip (how could I forget that!!!!) then we walked up to Santa Monica and ate not much. Caught the bus back to the Hostel and totally missed the stop, god bless the subway is all I can say!!!!

I've taken loads of pics though x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hunny, you muppet!!! Aloe Vera will help! Sounds like you're having fun! Did you take pics of the Oscars being dismantled? Don't worry I'm not jealous! Miss you babe, see you soon, Rach xx