Monday, February 25, 2008

I landed

Hey Guys, I made it to LA!!!!! It's soooo hot here, i'd forgotton what sunshine and heat were :) I'm so glad that the travelling is finally done with for the minute though; about 7 hours sleep in 3 days is barely managed by the MAHUSSIVE quantities of blessed caffeine that I love to consume, in turn keeping me semi-human.

Sadly the flight to Toronto dragged with unbelief. Virtually everything onboard had stopped working so we were flying without entertainment in the dark. It was interesting to say the least. Toronto, from what I saw was totally covered in snow!!!!! Loved it, and sadly i might of just had a lil play in it, around 1am lol. What can I say, my inner child never sleeps ;p

But anyways, I landed about 4 hours ago and just arrived at the hostel. It's literally off of Hollywood blvd and i'm minutes away from starbucks (COFFEE!!!!!) Oh and Rach guess whats right near me!!!....the theatre where the oscars were held, gutted!!!!! They're taking the stuff down but it looks pretty cool all the same.

Oh Fam, tried calling but the phones are constantly being used, I'll try again later, but it's probably passed midnight there so don't know, it might be tomorrow.

Take care and blessings x x

1 comment:

Gourmetmama said...

Not long got home & thinking of tea - seems strange you're just starting your day!! Hope you got some sleep last night and not suffering too much from the effects of travel. Enjoy your day's outing and keep safe - keep a good look out for those mountain lions!! luv mum xx :0)