Monday, March 03, 2008

Another city another day

I'm about to leave Seattle :( my bus leaves in a couple of hours, and i've totally fallen in love with this city! I can't believe that I thought one day would be enough, and a sunday!!! Argh the stupidity. I ended up going on a random walkabout and to a few places recommended by Miguel. The grocery store was fun, random conversations lol!!!!! Also I cooked so much food last night, got a thumbs up too, Pasta al Sarah! Didn't sleep yet again...but i think that i've drunk too much coffee to notice, well excluding the shakes lol. I'm sure i'll be feeling the burn later though. Oh so don't wanna leave :(

Vancouver should be alright though, I'm possibly meating up with those guys, so who knows! But yeah i'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!

sounds like you're having a fun time. glad ur taking plenty of pics for us to look at and wish that we had gone. i lost the link to this site but finally found it burried today lol
i just had a lovely long weekend cos i took friday off which was needed, but i'm back at work now and it sucks still:(

how's the sunburn now? hopefully calmed down a bit. weather's gotten really really cold again here:(

keep snapping for me:)
nicx

Anonymous said...

where's today's installment of blog? And don't think of using travelling as any kind of excuse!! Only joshing! :o) cu soon Rach :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey! what's going on Smee? I'm soooo bored and was hoping to get some interesting news from your site... but still nothing! R :o)

Anonymous said...

totally agree with rach, where's the news???
nicx